CHRISTMAS TIME 2010! It's almost here and everyone is ramped up! Grace asked me if we could plant a bell...so that by next Christmas, we would have a huge bell in our front yard!
Friday, November 5, 2010
HALLOWEEN WEEKEND! Pooky! Pooky!
Happy Halloween! Friday night before Halloween, Izzy had a booth set up at Tanganyika but we had to dress up for the booth so I'm calling Stef asking if she has any cape or witches dress I could borrow..lucky for me-she let me borrow her graduation gown! Worked out "magically" and set the stage that night. I slopped on green gunk all over my face and big black moles with red lipstick! Let me tell you this- I was not cut out for black hair and red lipstick! I looked more like Elvira but o'well.. Izzy decided to be a boxer..I added a black eye and he grabbed Mateo's wrestling belt...(which ended up making him look like a WWF dude instead!) no prob- it all worked! So off we go to Tanganyika with the kids and they took off in all directions! My stupid hat kept flying off and I swear it sailed like a flying saucer! So Weird! After chasing that hat about 20 times I decided i would wander around and find my kids. Once I tracked them down it was time to go and everyone was exhausted! Funny thing was..we got to do it all over again the next night! LOL.. I think it turned out to be a great weekend and gave me HOPE for next Halloween! Halloween night was COLD! I ended up layering Grace with my mammoth coat to the point where she disappeared! So much candy that night that we ended up with 10 XTRA pounds of candy to give to someone else! (thank goodness cause every 3musketeer had my name on it and every Reeses had superman's)! The kids ended up with a big baggy full-EACH! awww the dentist loves us! Time to go get our sealants AGAIN! till next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment