I look at my last post and wonder how time got away sooo fast. I could have had a BABY by now! I have so much to catch up on and my mind is just reeling but I know it's just going to take one day at a time and if I don't get it right...well, there's always the hope for next year!
The kids are growing up so fast and I really miss those bitty moments when I look back at pictures of when they were babies. Sometimes I feel like it was all a dream and I didn't get to enjoy it like I should have. Story of many mom's lives I'm sure. I look at Tanner's 2 yr pic in the hallway and see Mateo's 8 month pic next to it...awwww they loved their mama! lol but now, Tanner-20, and Mateo-11...not so much! The picture of Isa at 2 watering flowers in her overalls! (can't even find overalls now!) and the Twins laying in a bed of flower petals..Grace always holding Gabi somewhere because she just wasn't sure of anyone. (Grace used to suck on Gabi's nose when they were in the crib together). Oh, I would love to play that whole season over again but this time with normal sleep time!
What I see now is each child, so unique and crazy and cool! I wish I would've been that cool when I was a kid! lol!
Superman is still my Superman! He gives so much to us-God has blessed us with this man that has patience, grit, tears, laughter, fun, strength and most of all the desire, thru God's will, to help lead us as a family with our Faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 Years ago I never saw that coming and it reminds me of how God has a plan and uses it for our good to glorify Him.
As for me, I am learning and growing each day. Watching my family learn and grow and hopefully in there somewhere being a blessing to others in some way. It's a goal that needs to be more focused on and I hope to be reminded by God of how I can be a blessing to others in some small way each day.
Till next time~
No comments:
Post a Comment