Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Making Snow from Scratch!

Ok, well obviously I'm behind AGAIN!  Grrrr!  Well, we have missed some days of school lately because it was too cold  at 25 degrees but were allowed to go to school at 16 below!.. hmmmm.  So, on the 16 below day, we decided we would make snow from scratch!  It was so much fun!  I boiled water in a cup and each kiddo got to throw it in the air outside and watch snow come down!  Even Superman got in on it and I have to say I think I caught him giggle...Ahhhh Love it when my crew giggles!  So I have some pics of the process and although I'm far behind on the other pics I'm posting these now!

Last night, VALENTINE'S DAY- we all went to the Justin Beiber movie!  Ok, Mateo thought it was gonna be soooo stupid and Isa was being cool about it, but the twins were SO excited!  You know, their birthday is the same day as Justin's so they're buds!  Ok, I'm getting better at this cause I brought my camera to the movie so I could take pics of the kids hopefully standing next to a Justin Beiber cutout stand-up thingy...but, there wasn't one....ugh...so, they all had to stand there in front of everyone and pose for me anyway! The movie was great and of course the girl cried!...ME, being THAT girl! lol, the kids kept looking at me during the movie.  Just waiting for me to break down I guess...they know me sooo well.

After the movie we went to Orange leaf for some ice cream and I stepped in two blobs of stuff in front of the counter..when I told the girl at the counter that there was stuff on the floor and we stepped in it, she looked out at it and said "ohhh, yaaa".  Then just stood there and watched us..  I wanted to reach across the counter and pull her thru the sprinkles so that she would wake up, but...there WERE little kids watching! For V-Day,
Superman got me a whole bag of 3 musketeers and a wonderful card so I was alittle sugared up already!...

Gabi is stuffy in the nose today with a little cough so she's home and BORED!  She's already made a craft, tuned her 3 string guitar, done exercises on a ball, played with the barbie house and written a song on the piano!  Now, after her medicine is kicking in....I think I can say she might be ready to chill...ahhhh.

Isabella printed out a nice flyer that we have hanging on our cabinet in the kitchen.  I don't know where she got it but i love it.  "God Speaks In The Silence Of The Heart..Listening Is The Beginning Of Prayer."

God blesses me everyday by being ignorant enuff to let His words of wisdom come from my Smart Children.
U gotta love how He works!

Good Day!
Home-made Snow!

Isabella

Gabi

Mateo

Grace

SuperMan...Giggling!

No comments:

Post a Comment