Monday, October 25, 2010

2010 Fall Pictures of Kids

Isabella 12 yrs old!
Wow, 12 yrs old already!  Isa wanted to take her school pics outside so we went off to Lake Afton and took over a dock where a cute little old man was fishing.  He didn't mind us and we just shook that poor dock all over while we were taking pictures!  I'm suprised the poor guy didn't fall over!  But, he just kept fishing and enjoying his lil piece of bliss. 
Ok, I hate to say it but I have so much fun taking pics of Isa that sometimes I forget she's only 12!  Such a beautiful day and we both got some "girl time" before the other kiddos got home from school!  Luv it!



The Tin shed was a fun prop for us!  The problem was all the cobwebs and spiders! 
Gabi  6 years old
Taking the kids out for a little picture taking is always alittle more than I expect!  I don't know why...I've been doing this long enuff to know that I always get caught up in the moments and don't want to leave.  On the other hand..Gabi was re-thinking this whole thing!

Grace was working it that day!  She was loving it!  She had her new Jeans on and had her hair curled and she was having an awesome day!
Mateo  10 yrs old
Oh Mateo..what can I say?  5 minutes before we were to take pictures, Mateo had helmet hair from riding his bike and was sweating profusely! We DID talk him into a quick haircut on the way to take the pictures!  He was alittle sad cause he was trying to grow it out, but we compromised!  We took 2 pictures of Mateo and he was done!  lol...I'll be back!  for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment