Well, the kids are well aware of my craziness that happens every Fall! The picture-taking psycho comes out in me and they have all learned how the plan goes...Don't tell mom "no"... Wear what she wants you to wear...do your hair the way she wants it done...yada yada yada...lol! Actually, they are all really good about letting me go thru my phase every year. Even Tanner showed up ready to roll for me! I have to say the one person that truly gives ALL is my amazing husband! HE ROCKS! Whatever I need-He gets it! Yesterday, he was in the storage unit looking for a bench so we could put it on the dock! LOL! This man is outstanding when I'm having my photo crisis! Never complains, just gathers kids, puts them in place and smiles! Woo-Hoo for my Hubby!
Now I know it sounds like I get alittle crazy...and I do...but photo memories are so important for me to give to my children. I don't have any photos of me from birth to about 6 months and I just don't ever want my kids to wonder..."where was I at this time?" Believe me! They will be so sick of look'n at their cute lil mugs, they'll always know! LOL! So- CHEERS TO FALL! (Ya'll)!