 |
| Happy Wife~ Happy Life! |
Ok, I'm gonna confess here..My lil idea of a nice little family picture on the dock...looking all lovely...HA! Until I got home and noticed the TRAILERS in the background! I was laughing so hard I couldn't stand it! We all had a good chuckle because I tried so hard to have this all planned, organized at just the right time, running down to the dock at dusk! Yelling at everyone- "hurry-go-get your shoes off-hurry, the sun's going down-time's a running out! Sit here, sit there, Tanner you sit here-hold Gabi-Grace! Jump in here and just sit! Throw the blanket-hurry! Isa! sit! Mateo! Sit! Izzy! what are you doing????! (holding down the other side of the bench so Tanner doesn't fall in the lake!) ..OH! ok! hurry everyone! SMILE! Don't move! push the timer....Run mom! Sit mom!......tick tick tick tick....CLICK! whew! We got it! Yay! Perfect!
Home we go...upload picture...YOU ARE KIDDING ME! lol lol lol! GOTTA LOVE IT!
But when you get your Christmas cards this year...don't be doing a "where's Waldo" looking for that trailer, cause it will be GONE! lol! Ah, the beauty of technology...stay tuned...
 |
The Villegas Family 2010
|
No comments:
Post a Comment