Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baker, Baker, u can't Fake Her! (but I try!)

Ok, the other day I decided to make Home-made Bagels...Good thought..but I can't bake!  But, for some reason, I really thought I could pull it off so in I went-elbow deep in dough!  I couldn't believe how easy it was and how stupid I was for buying the store bagels for sooo long!  I was so excited when they came out decent looking and Superman actually liked 'em!  AND HE'S FROM NEW YORK! lol

Pictures to come because I have to document the day momma faked a baker!

Well, the next day I decided that I was going to make pretzel sticks as good as Auntie Anne's at the mall!...So the work began again...Well, the kids raved over em and said they were as good as the mall but I'm think'n that pretzels might have to be a holiday thing because it sure seemed to take alot more work!  Think it's because I had to have them "perfectly" sugared with cinnamon/sugar and it took a few times.  BUT-the fact that my kids ATE ANYTHING that I made is a HUGE SUCCESS!  Mark that off my bucket list. *

No comments:

Post a Comment