Thursday, January 27, 2011

Well, not much so far, woke up and dragged my behind to the kitchen to make the coffee (that I forgot to make the night before-when will I learn?) and Isa is standing there all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed chatting away...I still have one eye closed feeling for the coffee pot and working my way along the counter till I hit the refrigerator...filling up the pot with water and head pressed against the freezer-both eyes shut now..."bye mom!"..."love you-have a good day" I manage to get out-and off she goes!  I get my first cup of coffee in my system and then out comes the second crew - all ready for breakfast!  :)  Ok, boring stuff so far..as the kids are packing up to get on the bus Superman witnessed Gabi stuffing play-handcuffs in her school bag this morning..."Gabi, you can't take that to school", said Superman, so she started pulling out all these toys one by one and said "I guess I'll go take these back to my room."  This girl needs something to do at ALL times.  She never stops moving.  She rocks her self to sleep in bed at night and her hair looks like medusa in the mornings. I recently asked her why she rocks, thinking it soothes her, but she said "because it makes me tired with all that rocking!  Then I can go to sleep!"  hmmm.  Maybe if we all just rocked alittle more-none of us would have insomnia..  And then need 3 cups of coffee before opening our eyes...Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment