Monday, January 31, 2011

Hmmm.  I don't have any new exciting news today...Grace and Gabi are learning a song in sign language in school for a program coming up so they spend alot of time running around signing at me lol.. But that doesn't stop them from talking while they do it...I thought it was supposed to be a quiet song?..Mateo has decided to grow his hair out.   He hasn't decided to comb it yet though...Grrr.  Tanner has informed us that he has a plan for school and he's moving to Johnson County in a year and a half...:)  With girlfriend...it's all planned out...:)  He's taking more pictures with me lately and he said "better get em while you can-cause I'm moving soon!" lol.  (he'll be back...)

One big win for the family dinner was Taco night!  Yay!  I have always put it off because everyone would scream "NO!" when I would mention it but last night I just decided to go for it and whew!  Almost everyone was happy!  Grace wasn't sure about the whole thing but my other picky eaters were thrilled.  They kept trying to figure out how to eat without making a mess..when I told them to just dig in and make their own it took awhile before they got the hang of it..  They kept eyeing me to see if I was gonna get all OCD about all the food on the table.  We really need more messy dinners...after all, the cure for OCD is to confront! lol

Well, today is getting cold and stormy looking so I think we are in for a good one soon.  Hopefully it will produce "play snow" if it comes!    Hard to believe it was 70 the other day!  Well, what a boring blog today but I have promised myself to really try and sit for 15 minutes a day and write something that went on in our lives the day before...The more I blog about my family, the more I love them.  So many times we fly thru the day and all the great stuff that happens is just left in the mist.  We don't think it's that big of a deal that gabi fell off her chair while eating or that there was that "brief" moment between Mateo and Grace where they really connected, or the time when Superman kissed mama and static shocked them to the point they screamed... just another day.  But looking back and reading those times makes me sure of my purpose at this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment